Five Proven Ways To Get Links
Getting one of the top spots in Google search results is extremely important if you are a internet marketer as there is nothing more attractive than free of charge targeted visitors. The primary element is getting top position with the search engines is the amount of links which are directing to your website. It is that simple, the more links you have, the higher your ranking will be and the more quality links you will get, than your road to top search engine spot will be clear.
You can use a variety of methods and techniques so that you can build backlinks to your internet site. I can not review all of the ways you can use and implement so that you can gain backlinks, but I can tell you about the most frequent ones:
1. Social Network – Sites like Squidoo, WordPress, Blogger and Hubpages are called Social Networking sites and I am sure you are familiar with them. If not, I guess you where living on the moon or you did not have an internet connection until now. You care sign up for free with all of these sites and create your own pages, posting your content and adding links to your site You need to understand that Google sees these sites as high authority and they all have a very high Page Rank so it is very common that pages on these sites get to the top ranking in the search engines. You need to start using these sites and create pages and adding links to your own site as these links are very good quality in the eyes of Google and not doing them is simply wrong
2. Social Bookmark Sites – Another great way to obtain a good amount of high quality backlinks is by using social bookmark sites such as Delicious, Stumbleupon and Technorati. Google really likes these websites and will detect your backlinks sooner when utilizing these sites.
3. Article Marketing – This mehod is time consuming but the links are of the hightest quality and if you consistently write articles and put your link in the author boxes linking back to your site and submit to noumerous article directories such as EzineArticles, GoArticles and ArticleBase. You can see for yourself that many articles are ranking high with Google and if you will write compelling content many webmasters will use your articles and your links will grow and you site will climb up the ranking ladder.
4. Posting Comments In Blogs – These another oldie but always good, but you must make sure that the blogs you are commenting on have Do Follow links, cause otherwise those links will simply be overlooked by Google and will not help you in the rankings. You must write quality comments and be sure to add valuable information and not spam those blogs due to the fact that your comments will need to be approved by the blog webmaster. Each approved comment is another backlink to your site so just think how many you can get using this method. In order to make the most out of this method, try posting your comments on high PR (Page Rank) blogs, over PR 3 is great as these links will have more weight with Google.
5. Forum Profiles & Signatures – Find related forums in your niche and register to them in order to add your website URL and post links in the signature.. You do not want to spam your link in the forum because you will end up being banned and therefore lose all the backlinks you created. All the search engines will see these links as backlinks and you don’t even need to add posts in forums, you will get a link simply from your profile page, but the more posts you will have in each forum, the more links you will get.
These are great and proven methods for getting backlinks and all of them will work if used correctly. The only drawback on these techniques is that they all take some time and require lots of work. If you don’t have the time or the will to work for you links, you can use Link networks and pay for getting backlinks for your site. There are services and courses out there that can get you or at least teach you how to get top position in Google in just a few days.